As a Social Media and Marketing Specialist you will be directly involved in maintaining and enhancing My Vinyasa Practice’s image on Social Media. You will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts.
- Analyze customer expectations according to past social media activity
- Develop Social Media campaigns and analyzes data obtained
- Overseeing our Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google My Business, Youtube, Pinterest and Twitter pages.
- Managing a high volume of daily social media posts.
- Manage, develop and oversee social media strategy, content and calendar (daily/weekly)
- Developing social media content plans that are consistent with the company’s brand identity.
- Respond to inbound social media traffic
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
- Generate monthly statistical reports with social analytics and trends to track growth
- Report on online reviews and feedback
- Increase social media following
- Develop content or get it done by content developers
- Establish relationships with social media influencers to develop a strong network
- Write, proofread, and edit creative and technical content across different mediums
- Develop and create marketing materials, such as sales and product collateral, and ensure brand guidelines are met
- Create goals and objectives in order to approach customers through appropriate marketing channels.
- Communicate effectively to all stakeholders including senior management and content developers
Skills & Qualifications
- 2-5 years of experience as a social media manager or a similar role
- Knowledge of best practices for social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Digital Ad based, Web, E-commerce, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Craft engaging content
- Organized and able to multitask
- Establishing brand awareness
- Strong and consistent communication skills
- Creativity to Think outside the box
- Knowledge of social media management tool
- Understanding of analytics and reporting
- Community building and relationship building
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Ability to travel as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field
- Strong knowledge of various marketing and analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, Mailchimp, and content management systems
- Experience in the Wellness Industry
- Experience in creating social media strategies with proven growth in Instagram and/or Tik Tok
Employment Status: W2 Exempt
Benefits: Medical Insurance, $50,000 Basic Life Coverage, Option for Dental Insurance, Option for Vision Insurance, Option for Long-Term Disability. Option for 401K. PTO Accrual.
QUESTIONS? Email [email protected]