Teach Yoga and offer instruction and education on yoga practices and principles that responsibly reflect the level of yoga education, training, and experience of both you, the instructor, and your students.
- Leads, Instructs, and motivates participants in yoga classes.
- Ensure the yoga room is set up correctly for the class
- Develop and maintain a professional relationship with participants and ensure optimal customer service.
- Prepare and promote schedule for scheduled classes
- Perform and demonstrate all yoga exercises to participants and ensure compliance with safety and health standards compliance.
- Assist participants in performing all exercises effectively.
- Offer variations and options for yoga postures in classes.
- Evaluate exercises performed by participants and offer support when necessary.
- Design safe and comprehensive yoga classes/sequences for various participants from diverse groups.
- Ensure appropriate ambiance for participants to perform yoga exercises.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and assist in answering all participant queries.
- Tidy and organize the space after you teach.
- Mindbody processes include documenting attendance, purchasing products, memberships, gift cards, etc.
- Connect to the Music System via Bluetooth and an app to play music before, during, and after classes.
Skills & Qualifications
- Yoga certification with Yoga Alliance.
- Minimum of 200 hours of Training experience.
- Minimum of 1 year of teaching experience.
- CPR/First Aid certification.
- Yoga Insurance.
- Ability to work on weekends and holidays, as needed.
- 500 hours of training experience
- 2+ years of teaching experience
- Yoga studio teaching experience
- Continued education and specialized training (Trauma Informed, Kids Yoga Training, Meditation Training, etc.)
Employment Status: 1099 Contractor
QUESTIONS? Email [email protected]