So you’ve got your Yang in order, but what about your Yin? If you are looking to add a new element to your class that allows your students to transition smoothly into a cooling Yin sequence you may be wondering if MVP’s Yin Yoga Teacher training is beneficial.
The benefits of enrolling in MVP’s Yin Yoga Teacher Training course include:
- A deeper understanding of Yin yoga and how to teach others so they can experience the full benefits of the practice
- A lifetime of online courses at a reasonable price
- Money back guarantee if not satisfied
To learn other benefits and more about strengthening your practice with the MVP Yin Yoga Teacher Training course continue reading.
What Does MVP’s Online Yin Yoga Teacher Training Include?
My Vinyasa Practice aka MVP is a yoga practice that was created and designed by a woman who wanted to create a path for people from all walks of life to enhance their wellness and quality of life through the power of yoga and community support.
Below you will learn what you can expect to learn and other benefits of the MVP Yin Yoga teacher training program. Within as little as two weeks you can become a certified Yin Yoga teacher and enjoy practicing for a lifetime.
- Lessons and content have been recorded and written in advance so they can be viewed when convenient.
This gives the student complete flexibility as they are not restricted by timeframes. The lessons can be reviewed as many times as the student wishes and the content is available forever.
Students can truly learn, understand and master the art of Yin Yoga in their own time whether it be two weeks or two years.
- Scripts for leading your class as well as sequence recommendations are available to be viewed at all times.
These help new teachers find their groove and eventually work their own sequences from the fundamentals learned in the sample content from the course.
- The MVP Yin Yoga online course provides 40 non-contact CEUs with the Yoga Alliance.
- When you enroll with MVP you are not simply getting a few more credits and a little bit of knowledge to make your resume look better; you are getting a lifetime package deal that embraces and welcomes you to the MVP yoga community.
It ensures that you are fully enriched and confident in your practice whether you are a teacher or practice privately.
- This course is great for students who want to improve their understanding of Yin and enhance their private practice or teachers who are looking for a new element to bring their classes to the next level.
- This course has everything needed to understand the history of Yin Yoga, the way of thought, and its meaning. It puts perspective into the relationship between Yin and Yang and how they affect the body.
By the end of the course, a true grasp of the meridians and how to write yoga sequences will be had.
- This course offers the techniques and information needed to practice safely and deal with injuries in a manner that will not be harmful.
- Learn how to balance Chakras for the ultimate flow of energy
And last, but certainly not least, by enrolling in the MVP Yin Yoga Teacher Training you will have 24/7 access to peer support to help you through anything you may need to bring your practice to the next level. Additionally, MVP offers a full money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with your training.
What Is Yin Yoga?
In simple terms, Yin Yoga is the opposite of yoga that is practiced most commonly. Many people focus on Yang styles of Yoga such as Vinyasa, Ashtanga, or Hatha.
These yoga practices are considered to be on the “hot” side of things because there is constant movement and flow.
Conversely, Yin Yoga focuses more inwardly. Poses are held for longer periods in conjunction with proper breathing techniques the muscles are stretched more deeply.
Yin Yoga is a cooling practice. It allows for introspection and helps to gain focus. The common benefits of Yin Yoga are:
- Helps to gain control of and balance emotions
- Helps to clear the mind and relax
- Increases flexibility and strength
- Can help heal injuries
- Increases focus on daily activities
- Improves sleep quality and duration
- Promotes good circulation
- Stretches connective tissues
- Helps to focus on breathing
Yin Yoga incorporates the use of different “props” throughout the sequences depending upon the position.
These props generally consist of foam blocks, cylinders, or wedges. Sometimes straps are used to assist with certain stretches and help hold a stretch for a longer period of time.
If practicing at home pillows, towels or blanket rolls and other things around the house can be used to get a deeper stretch and better results from your session.
What Does A Yin Yoga Teacher Do?
The primary goal of a Yin Yoga teacher is to inspire their students to focus inwardly and work through their physical and mental barriers.
They instruct their students on how to safely practice each pose and what benefits they should receive from the sequences.
Yin Yoga teachers are there to ensure their students know how to modify certain poses that are painful or dangerous for their situation. If a pose is causing a sharp pain or severely uncomfortable feeling it will be changed to accommodate the individual’s injury or limitation.
They have the ability to customize sequences for different ability levels or certain injury types. Ultimately a Yin Yoga teacher is someone who is there to support their students and provide them with the tools they need to expand and grow throughout their journey.
Expand Your Practice And Mind With MVP Yin Yoga Training
MVP Yin Yoga online teacher training offers everything you need to expand your yoga practice and move to the next level of awareness. Whether online or in person you can be confident that by the end of your MVP training you will have gained the knowledge and tools you need to improve the quality of your yoga practice.